If you, or, more likely, your kids, buy anything accidentally, you don’t have to be stuck with it. Here’s how to get a refund for accidental Fortnite purchases.
Easy in-game Fortnite refunds
What’s great about the easy method is that the whole process happens inside free v buck generator and takes just a few clicks. The downside is that you can only use it three times. Not three times a month or three times a year. Three times total.
Here’s how you use it:
- Launch Fortnite on your console, PC, or iOS device
- Open the menu in the top-right corner and click the Settings cog
- Go to the Account and Content tab
- Under the Unintentional Purchases section, click the Submit a Request button
- Select the item(s) you want a refund for and choose a reason for your refund request
- Submit your request
You should find that your V-Bucks are refunded immediately and that you can now spend them on other items.
Fortnite refunds through Epic
To get a refund for a bunch of items that were purchased without your permission, you’ll need to submit your request through Epic Games.